October 26, 2012 151 Comments
Winning at all cost does in fact make Lance Armstrong guilty. Winning by blood doping,testosterone or EPO doping makes him a fraud and a cheater. Nothing more. I have no issues with his foundation, but I do have issues how his foundation got on the map in the first place and how after getting his Livestrong Foundation going he got millions and millions of wealth.
1. Anheuser-Busch Brewery Budweiser
2. NIKE, maker of clothing and shoes
3. TREK Bicycles.
4. Oakley, maker of glasses
5. GIRO maker of cycling helmets
6. SRAM maker of bicycle parts
7. Radioshack technolgy retailer
8. 24HR Fitness Franchise health clubs
9. FRS energizer drink
10. Honey Stinger, maker of foods and drinks for athletes
11. Johnson Health Tech
Negative consecuencies of Lance Armstrong´s year after year decieving conduct has taking its toll at cycling worlwide: the Dutch bank Rabobank has pull out of professional cycling.
The once upon a time hero, now a well recognized, confirmed fallen hero, Lance Armstrong, has lost many sponsors since de UCI decided to fully support the USADA and WADA finding against the now self-proclaimed, triathlete Lance Armstrong. Let me repeat, triathlete, not a cyclist. And he has said it, not me (I should have left him too -LA-, my support and admiration for him when he said long time ago “it´s not about the bike”).
- Lance Armstrong Banned for Life, Stripped of Titles (voanews.com)
- Oakley joins list of sponsors to drop Armstrong (miamiherald.com)
- Lance Armstrong stripped of Tour de France titles (thesun.co.uk)
- Trek Bicycles ends relationship with Lance Armstrong (fox6now.com)
- Anheuser-Busch Drops Armstrong (cyclingnews.com)